Countdown to the Awards Ceremony!
SCOTTISH SOCIAL SERVICES AWARDS 2018
The Scottish Social Services awards are run by the Social Services Strategic Forum, which is a partnership of stakeholders across the social services sector. It was set up in late 2013 to develop and implement a shared vision and strategy 2015-2020 for the sector. It represents a strong commitment to partnership working across organisations and with government to deliver its vision for high quality and effective social services.
It is chaired by the Minister for Childcare and Early Years. Members include:
- Scottish Government – Chief Social Work Adviser
- Scottish Social Services Council – Chief Executive
- Care Inspectorate – Chief Executive
- Institute for Research and Innovation in Social Services (IRISS) – Director
- Social Work Scotland (SWS) – President
- Convention of Scottish Local Authorities (COSLA) Senior Officer
- Representative of the Society of Local Authority Chief Executives (SOLACE)
- Scottish Care – Chief Executive
- Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland (CCPS) – Chief Executive
- Representative of Higher Education Institutions which deliver social work education
- Practitioner representation at a minimum through UNISON and the Scottish Association of Social Workers
- SG Directors/Deputy Directors – Integration, Children and Families, Justice, Joint Improvement Team, Health Workforce, Local Government.
For more information about the Scottish Social Services Awards email email@example.com