What Information We Collect and How, including Cookies information
- Information volunteered by you: The information we collect via this website may include any personal details you type in and submit (such as your name, address, email address, etc.) and the contents of any correspondence you send to us.
- IP addresses & usage data: The information we collect via this website may also include your IP address (this is the individual identification number that is assigned to your computer when connected to the Internet) and website browser details, both of which are automatically logged by our web server. This information is collected by our website host in the United Kingdom.
- Cookies: This website collects data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This information is collected by ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. Cookies are small strings of data stored in your device’s temporary memory when you navigate around our website. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser but persistent cookies are not. Our cookies do not store your email address or other personal information.
- When you give us your clear consent for such processing, we use your personal information to:
- send you information on the Awards
- remind you of deadlines
What We Do With Your Information
- Statistical analysis: The IP addresses logged by our website server and the other details we collect about your use of our website may be used by us to perform technical diagnosis of our website’s performance and to analyse traffic data (so as to gauge interest in our website and our services and to ensure our servers are up to the job).
- Fraud & crime prevention: We may disclose your information to organisations involved in fraud and crime prevention in connection with the investigation of any alleged unlawful activities.
Our email campaigns use open tracking which allows us to monitor if our emails have been opened. We are required to provide this information to you. Should you no longer wish to be part of any email marketing campaign we provide facility for you to unsubscribe. If you do not unsubscribe we will take this as your consent to continue to email you in full knowledge of this open tracking.
We guarantee you that we will not pass your email details on to any third party.
- Stop direct marketing: You may unsubscribe from our email marketing list at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• More information: You can find detailed information about your rights under UK Data Protection legislation and detailed information on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the UK Information Commissioner’s website: http://www.ico.gov.uk
Most web browsers allow you to control the cookies stored on your computer through your browser’s settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been stored and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
REMOVING OR DISABLING COOKIES
You may choose to remove or block cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings, but in some cases, this may impact your experience of our website.
The information below lets you know what cookies this site uses and what they are.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
The information collected is anonymous and does not identify a visitor. The data includes the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from and the pages they visited.
An overview of privacy at Google.
Opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites.